Sunday, June 28, 2009

the life of the article

hai friends how glad you all. I wanted to write but I confused what to write in and have to start from where. Well I'll write about the article told about myself. I want to be grateful that the world was born in this beautiful, 28 november in the year 1982 I was born in a world so big and full of future promise in the small since I do not think so what is the future, time running, but slowly I shall certainly start growing up, had a thought and I regret I must reveal, such as in this possible if we look to the top of many people who are lucky in terms of material or physical shadow of the future that appear in my mind as I, and I start with the thought that if they want to have revenue there must be effort or sacrifice, and one should blame me if I like what birth, or have a lot of property inherited from the mother and I do not bapak.karena can choose the gods of all is the will. age at that time I still turn a dozen high school first, if I may see a school friend and always in between the pinch with the private cars, but to my school even though only a walking distance to school is very much at that time all I do is for a bicycle. I wish it was time for a bicycle to school, but the money that I do not have enough to buy a bike, if only relying on pocket money may take a long time to get it all. show in my mind to search for work in spite of my age who are still a dozen years, but this full-hearted spirit to chase each other in that it seems like I can be happy even if wages do not work great but can I target with a bicycle at that time. Day by day I sometimes skip even though I have to go to school late and forget to work with a teacher gave me the job because I stood on the night after only 6 months I work at the end of all that I desire to realize that even though the parents were still me. at that time feeling very happy without a sense of despair can skip all the challenges may feel like a champion and can not be said only with words. now all that appears only as shadows of time has passed now I am much different with the spirit of boyhood past and now have a new future is like and what I never regret my life that first but I realize, it's all an experience of life in which there is no value .


thank you if any posts I have read this if you want to comment please just be happy I will read it

No comments:

Post a Comment